Resistance workouts are a vital aspect of swim training and conditioning. The Dryland Cords are made with durable rubber tubing and comfortable handles. Attaching to an anchor point, the Dryland Cords allow swimmers to train outside the water and simulate swimming movements, building strength and a better range of motion. The Dryland Cords are appropriate for swimmers of all ages and abilities and come in three different resistances. The cords are also a great tool to combat injury and maintain strength in the off season.
- Workout Outside the Pool
- Full Body Workout-Trains triceps, chest, biceps, shoulders and abs.
- Resistance training increases stroke range
- Easy way to combat injury by building specific muscle strength
- Three Resistance Levels - Light (Yellow), Medium (Green), Heavy (Red)
- Improves flexibility and range of motion for all four swim strokes.
- Small and lightweight cords for easy travel
- Material: Rubber
- In-Box Contents: 1 Stretch Cord
- Cord Length 90.5 inches (230 cm)
Good quality dryland swim cords. fits in hands comfortably and has a good grip and good tension.