About Camelbak Hydration Backpack 1.5 L:
The Camelbak Hydration Backpack is a great choice for those who want a minimalist design and maximum comfort while running or walking and ensures hands-free hydration and 20% more water per sip, thanks to the included Crux reservoir. The reservoir has a capacity of 1.5L (50.7oz) and features an ergonomic handle for easy refilling, as well as an on/off lever which helps to prevent leaks. The backpack zipped pockets and a stretchy pocket on the harness for gels and bars and helps you stay visible in the dark due to reflective details. Comfortable transportation is provided by a carry handle, a padded mesh back panel, and adjustable backpack straps.
- Diamond mesh back panel.
- Lightweight mesh harness.
- External fill reservoir.
- Short pack profile.
- Essentials pocket.
- Carries multi-tool or wallet, keys.
- Low-profile design for unmatched stability.
- Air-light fill port cuts weight.
- HydroGuard technology to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and prolong reservoir life.
- PureFlow tube.
- Patented Big Bite Valve for easy drinking.
- Easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening.
- Quick-seal cap tightens in just a quarter turn.
CamelBak is an outdoors equipment company based in Petaluma, California, best known for its hydration products, such as hydration packs and water bottles. CamelBak is also a supplier of hydration packs, protective gear, and other products around the world.